Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Core Banquet

The BU Core Curriculum puts on a banquet every year in the spring so I decided to be a real blogger and look nice. The hair of the hour......
Deciding what to wear....

Twirling?

I've decided to make photos mega-huge now because I like that... New outfit...


Blue stockings..


I ended up actually wearing something completely different but it was fun playing with the self- timer. Now for after the Banquet.
All the loot! The newest issue of the Core Journal - My paper on Michelangelo is in it. Is not the cover art amazing?
 And lurking behind (admirable photography skills) is an award (!) I recieved for excellence in the first year natural science course... Very exciting!



Well, that is about it that is up with me... To all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment