Wednesday, May 28, 2014


I decided to use up the possibly my-favorite-in-the-whole-world fabric to make a tank top.

It looked lovely against the window.

The tuck I made at the neckline.

Lastly a look at my progress on what will be a very long project. See this post near the end to view previous steps. This piece is 1/4 of the total pattern pieces (1/2 of the back of this simple top) but I was able to begin to cut out the reverse applique, and I love how it looks as well as the texture. Maybe the badly focused picture beneath will give you some idea....maybe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment