Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Vacation begins...

Began the clean eating challenge today! Breakfast was a mango smoothie and I came up with a new recipe: 1 c. mango, 1. cup yogurt, 1 tbsp almond butter, water, and 1/4 tsp vanilla.


I also began sewing a short using the pattern from my Simple Modern sewing book. The fabric is silk- a remnant from a yard sale...actually two remnants.




Before dinner I went for a run with my parents at a local park and did about 2 miles. I may do a half marathon this fall, and Friday I will run again. The back porch was looking lovely, and we decided to have a barbecue...



Brother holds frisbee whilst father transfers chicken....

The cherry tree with the late afternoon light coming through... The back yard is absolutely verdant.

The old cat, looking somehow shrunken...


And the flames! It's basically summer..



No comments:

Post a Comment