Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sewing Schtuff - Possible order of projects...

Projects

All images courtesy of Burdastyle and my Design board on Pinterest.
So....

1. Dresses

This shift dress

109a_0413_b_large

Super simple... I think I would like to make it in pure white....like this

Stephan Schneider  Ceramic Dress

This tank dress...

I love it (I also aspire to have hair like this model)
125_large

Again in terms of customization, I might be a bit less busy with prints. I would love to make it with some really heavy jersey.

This

_mg_1700_original_large

2. Shirts

SO excited to make some shirts for summer...

From the same collection off Burdastyle, this cropped blouse..

105b_large

I basically imagine this with buttons

this would be so comfy....  dolman sleeves, offset hem (I know there's a word for it, but I can't think of it at the moment), slight v-boatneck and cuffs.

Or this type of fabric...Basically stripes.

..


Then this dolman top

113_0913_b_blouse_large



Again I would make this way more plain and comfortable... Do we sense a theme?
This fabric would be amazing...

..

And this top...I get more excited every time I think about it.
117_0214_b_large


So cool! I like the linen-y fabric used here, It would also be super cool in striped material...
Steven Alan Ridley Tee, at La GarconneAce and Jig Spring 2014
..
Or in sweatshirt material

la-garconne

Also, how freaking cool would it be in fabric like this..!
...


Lastly, this tank-
114b_0312_b_large

I would make it in white, black, grey, or navy linen....or light black jersey..

As an aside, I think I am just going to try to figure out (maybe using some old thrift shop t-shirt) a striped tank like this one....
104_082011_b_large

...

3. Skirt
Yep just one..
This 'un..
117_large

I would, almost definitely, make it in gray jersey..
Raquel Allegra  Basic Pencil Skirt

Or this.



4. Bottoms

These pants...
112_0314_b_large

117a_0513_b_large


In THESE fabrics...(Mainly the first one)

Ace & Jig Track Pants - Zodiac

WOMEN DRAPE BOTTOMS (FLOWER) #uniqlo #pants #bottoms
 


or this fabric..

These Leggings...in black, dark green, or stripes


Bs1101_burda_st_1__3-254_large


An then shorts!!! Either of these two patterns...

Drawstring-

Bm1005_img_5643_original_large

or elastic- (Yes it is the same picture from the tank top pic....)

119_0312_b_large

But whichever one, I want to make 'em like this...

Grey, black, striped, patterned linen!
Jenora Striped Linen Short
Quiksilver / QSW  The Pool Stripe Linen Short


Striped Linen Shorts w/ Rope Belt

I know these are guys, but still...
church shorts? W/ polo. Gap | Stripe linen trouser shorts


Finally, these skinnies
115_0314_b_large


But like this...

A bit looser...

In black -
..

Or grey denim
 Madewell Perfect Leather Motorcycle Jacket Fall 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment